Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks giving... What are you grateful for?

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder

What are you thankful for?

Take some time today to make a list of all the people, pets and things you are grateful for.

I am thankful for my partner and my three wonderful children.
I am thankful for Poncho - the best dog in the world!
I am thankful for my home.
I am thankful for my friends (the in person ones and the virtual ones).
I am thankful for my business.
I am thankful for my reliable car.
I am thankful we are all spending Thanksgiving together as a family.
I am thankful for my and my families health.
I am thankful to live in such a beautiful place surrounded by loving people.
I am thankful for my wonderful, awesome vacation to Mexico last week.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: